Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mostly Nonsense

Here we are on Sunset and Camden! Unlike Debbie Reynolds, who danced her way to fame with a perky, cute smile remotely resembling that of a lapdog's, I am feeling somewhat blah. Despite my long-term supply of generic Wellbutrin and enough encouragement from well-meaning friends, alas and alack, I must still come to you, my gentle reader, to feel OK. Because you mean so much to me -- ooh, ooh. That's from some song by Lionel Richie. I think.

Anywho, it's hot as hell and I am busy applying for jobs, trying to keep a roof over my head, and eating a somewhat haphazard diet. I'm walking a lot, but devoid of my multivitamins, which I need to procure at some point. I am, however, drinking the green tea again! Green tea, ah, very good. Yes, indeedy. This is the portion of the program where I realize that I am completely insane.

There is really nothing significant to say other than I cannot stop thinking about my hunky doctor and life can really turn on a dime. This morning I drank my coffee and realized that the Wellbutrin was starting to kick in big-time. I almost felt normal, folks! That's a wee bit scary, what can I say. I also pondered the strange karmic jungle that is the universe when people like Nicole Richie and Jeff Goldblum hook up. Hmm. One tends to wonder. Not only does she weigh as much as his left thigh muscle, but he is probably almost 30 years older than she is. I am guessing at least 25. Am I the only one bothered here?

So, there we are. I now leave you to your own devices as I brave my way back into the universe. It's a struggle, people. It's a long-ass struggle.

But I know we'll all make it if we hold hands and take our Wellbutrin.

From Russia, with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home