Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Am Gone

I have left the lady from hell's house, and here is hoping that I can get, just maybe, a decent night's sleep. Moving, of course, devoutly sucks, but what doesn't, I ask you?

I am now baby-sitting my younger brother, one geriatric dog, and hoping that the Next Step will present itself in due course. My parents, luckily, are gone for a week, and I have plenty of time to nurse my bent back, wounded emotions, and take care of a few pressing details. One of which involves the next step, another antidepressants, and hopefully receiving the deposit from fair Cruella very soon. If she doesn't send it soon, it ain't gonna be pretty.

So that's my life, folks! Ah, worry worry worry. Where would we be without fucking worry?

May all your days be as graceful as swans floating on a silver lake, surrounded by hippos wearing tutus. Fantasia was something else, wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home