Goodbye, Cruella De Ville
Yes, I did, then deleted the information! Didn't think that entry fit in with the rest of Bloggerland. My sad, pathetic, yet so bedraggedly adorable version, that is.
I went to Starbucks this morning and couldn't abide the sight of cute frolicking twenty-somethings milling around in Barista Heaven (apparently they lace Starbucks with some appealing chemical substance besides good old-fashioned caffeine) and so I left to come to the library. I am PMS'ing like there is no tomorrow, and could use something to calm me down, like a valium or several xanax. Anything to make the pain go away, God! Oy, vey.
Life has been Sucky Out the Ass, but there is hope that even in this depressed 21st century world that we could all make our way to salvation. Without an I-Pod, even! I think those are kind of cool, although they are so small that I fear for our sanity in regard to tiny technological items demonstrating our prowess.
God, I must say I am so sick of the library and seeing the Same Pathetic Persons (Like Me) here every single day. And at the moment, hormonally imbued as I am, I also am under the delusion that I Could Fly. Sad, is it not? Oh, so sad.
I watched some of the MTV Movie Awards yesterday and lamented the sad spectacle of Jessica Alba trying to act in skits. Scorchingly Hot she is, yes -- a gifted thespian ah! Come again. I did enjoy hearing Christian Bale's Real Accent, and his horse-mouthed wife seemed full of genuine joy. I know, I'm so very catty. Gay men love me for a reason. Anywho, I couldn't take anymore of the Envy Fest of Fame, Fortune, and Tanned Taut Bodies, so I decided to watch old episodes of Buffy. Nothing like Buffy to cheer ya up. Or me, at least. Buffy Summers will forever live in my heart as, like, the coolest woman on the planet. Geeks, Unite! We love our Buffy still, we do. Angel ran a close second, but Buffy Saves The Day.
So that was my exciting evening. I am so tired I cannot think, but writing sometimes release the inner demons to the point at which you no longer need to think about pharmaceuticals. Including Starbucks Coffee, heh heh. I don't know why the baristas there are so happy, but it's supposedly a good working environment and they get health insurance and all. So, good for them! And good for me, BECAUSE NEXT WEEK I AM MOVING OUT OF MY LANDLADY'S HOUSE!
Ah, and you thought my life wasn't full of joyous surprises! I kinda created this toy surprise on my own, but it had to happen. My landlady was incredibly happy to be rid of me herself (a nastier witch I shall never know), and in general we can only surmise as to why she rents rooms to women in the first place. Just to make their lives hell, no doubt. The subconscious mind wreaks its violent havoc upon unsuspecting mortals! In short, I'm fucking happy to be leaving the bitch, and may she rot in hell forevermore. Now that's something like.
I wish you happy rooming situations, good coffee, and a lifetime supply of Xanax.
I went to Starbucks this morning and couldn't abide the sight of cute frolicking twenty-somethings milling around in Barista Heaven (apparently they lace Starbucks with some appealing chemical substance besides good old-fashioned caffeine) and so I left to come to the library. I am PMS'ing like there is no tomorrow, and could use something to calm me down, like a valium or several xanax. Anything to make the pain go away, God! Oy, vey.
Life has been Sucky Out the Ass, but there is hope that even in this depressed 21st century world that we could all make our way to salvation. Without an I-Pod, even! I think those are kind of cool, although they are so small that I fear for our sanity in regard to tiny technological items demonstrating our prowess.
God, I must say I am so sick of the library and seeing the Same Pathetic Persons (Like Me) here every single day. And at the moment, hormonally imbued as I am, I also am under the delusion that I Could Fly. Sad, is it not? Oh, so sad.
I watched some of the MTV Movie Awards yesterday and lamented the sad spectacle of Jessica Alba trying to act in skits. Scorchingly Hot she is, yes -- a gifted thespian ah! Come again. I did enjoy hearing Christian Bale's Real Accent, and his horse-mouthed wife seemed full of genuine joy. I know, I'm so very catty. Gay men love me for a reason. Anywho, I couldn't take anymore of the Envy Fest of Fame, Fortune, and Tanned Taut Bodies, so I decided to watch old episodes of Buffy. Nothing like Buffy to cheer ya up. Or me, at least. Buffy Summers will forever live in my heart as, like, the coolest woman on the planet. Geeks, Unite! We love our Buffy still, we do. Angel ran a close second, but Buffy Saves The Day.
So that was my exciting evening. I am so tired I cannot think, but writing sometimes release the inner demons to the point at which you no longer need to think about pharmaceuticals. Including Starbucks Coffee, heh heh. I don't know why the baristas there are so happy, but it's supposedly a good working environment and they get health insurance and all. So, good for them! And good for me, BECAUSE NEXT WEEK I AM MOVING OUT OF MY LANDLADY'S HOUSE!
Ah, and you thought my life wasn't full of joyous surprises! I kinda created this toy surprise on my own, but it had to happen. My landlady was incredibly happy to be rid of me herself (a nastier witch I shall never know), and in general we can only surmise as to why she rents rooms to women in the first place. Just to make their lives hell, no doubt. The subconscious mind wreaks its violent havoc upon unsuspecting mortals! In short, I'm fucking happy to be leaving the bitch, and may she rot in hell forevermore. Now that's something like.
I wish you happy rooming situations, good coffee, and a lifetime supply of Xanax.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home